Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome to the mid/late 20's!

I give up. For months now people have asked what our wedding website is, and when we're getting one...well, I give up (sort of). I created this blog rather than a traditional wedding site so you can all join us on the journey to countdown our wedding. You see, we didn't just decide to get married. This year we've moved in together, got a puppy, got engaged, bought a house, are fixing (parts) of the house, training Heidi (the aforementioned puppy), and learning to bring our lives together and live as one couple rather than 2 individual people and planning our wedding.

Now, in addition to our wedding-one of my best friends just got married, Ross' sister is getting married in October of this year, my maid of honor (who is also my cousin) is getting married in June 2009 and my other cousin is getting married in May 2009. Weddings are everywhere! (Welcome to our late-mid 20's!).

There are so many wonderful things coming up, that the only way to stay up to date was to create a blog so everyone knows whats going on and what's new!

No comments: