Friday, February 6, 2009

2 Weeks until it all needs to be done

I think I'm doing okay...Ross hasn't killed me yet :) Seriously, I thought there would be more to do than there is right now. I am having A LOT of fun with most of the wedding planning at this point.

We still have some really important things to do...have his ring sized, pick out my band, finish the favor stuff, etc..but nothing that feels too daunting at this point. We have an appointment Monday at lunch for our marriage license (exciting!) and have confirmed transportation for the wedding party (and for us leaving the wedding).

I have AMAZING friends that are helping with SOOO much that I am not stressed, but I am getting nervous now that it's raining in Feb...it could rain on our wedding. (Please no one comment to tell me that's good luck. It's still ugly pictures. But in the end, we still get married, so I could get over it I'm sure).

Back to work...

No comments: