Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weddings Are in the Air

I love weddings! As much as it's stressing me out to plan...I absolutely adore weddings. Now, I've heard that the mid and late 20s are the busy "wedding years" where almost everyone you know is getting married, followed a few years later, by baby showers.

So far, the wedding season prediction is coming true! Does anyone else feel it too? We are attending weddings: October, November, February (ours), May, June! And we have friends that just got engaged.

A few updates~ I've done it. We are now scheduled to go in for a cake tasting next week. Also, I typed up the wording for our invitations and selected the font. I am going to see if next weekend my flower girl is around, and go looking for a dress for her as well. Things are getting done!!! (yea!!)

No comments: