Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Progress is Wonderful

It's been a while since my last blog, but A LOT has happened!! :)

I believe we have found a minister to marry us! A florist to make the event pretty and we are cake tasting on 10.25.08 (had to reschedule the last appointment). It's strange how a couple of things falling in to place make all the difference. I also have a great friend who is offering to help make the table cards and another that is helping with invitations. *sigh* HUGE relief!

While looking for an officiant, we met with a minister that I know (she's great!). We had the opportunity to take this, marriage test of sorts through an appointment with her. It was neat--Ross and I sat away from one another and answered several multiple choice questions about all different facets of marriage to help determine where we are strong and where we may need to communicate more. It was great because it asked a lot of questions about important parts of marriage-religion, kids, locations, feelings...everything. We are trying to align an appointment with the minister to go over the results. I am excited to hear what she says!

No comments: